ReliaTel® Operator Training
ReliaTel Course Descriptions
This in-depth course combines lecture, demonstration, and hands-on work sessions to educate ReliaTel Operators on fully utilizing the ReliaTel web-based graphical interface to manage their voice & data environment.
- Understanding the ReliaTel Architecture, Concepts, and Elements
- Utilizing Alarms, Alarm Cycles, Levels, Sources, and History
- Working with Centers, Entities, Entity Icons, Properties, Logs, and Playback
- Populating and navigating the ReliaTel Management Map and Map elements
- Creating, customizing, and viewing ReliaTel Performance Dashboard pages
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for operations personnel who are responsible for utilizing the ReliaTel Management Solution to ensure the availability and reliability of their voice and data infrastructure. Attendees should have basic familiarity with the ReliaTel user interface and its operation.