Our Customer’s Privacy Is Important To Us. When You Provide Information To Us, We Protect It According To The Following Policy.
COLLECTION, USE OF INFORMATION and YOUR RIGHTS
Tone Software Corporation operates in a business-to-business environment. As a result, we do not focus on individual consumers or the collection of information specific to individual consumers.
In general, you can visit the Tone Software Corporation Web site without disclosing your identity or revealing any personal information about yourself. Tone Software may gather information regarding the length of your stay, the pages you view and your movement patterns through the site. We collect this information solely for our internal use and to improve the content and navigational features of our site so we may better serve our customers.
There are times, however, when we may need information from you that relates to the relationship or potential relationship between your organization and Tone Software Corporation, such as your name, your company’s name and address, your business telephone number and email address as well as details regarding your organization’s hardware and software environment. This information is typically required when you request or register to use Tone Software Corporation products or services, and is only obtained when you voluntarily submit it. Tone Software Corporation will use this information to respond to your requests for information, software products, product upgrades, technical support, and other related requested services.
GDPR Compliance – Your Data Rights
- You have the right to know how Tone Software will use your data. At any time, you may ask for copies of your data on file with Tone Software.
- The data on file is gathered, kept, and used solely to provide Tone products and services to your organization and you.
- If any of your data is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected and Tone will perform the update as soon as feasibly possible.
- You have the right to be forgotten, and have your data erased, if that data is not required by Tone to meet contractual, commercial, or statutory obligations entered into by your organization.
- You have the right to refuse the processing of your data for certain activities, such as direct marketing. If at any time you wish to OPTOUT from having your data used for purposes other than contractual, commercial, or statutory obligations entered into by your organization, send an email to email@example.com stating your refusal.
- You will not be charged a fee to exercise your rights as described above, unless your request alters contractual, commercial, or statutory obligations entered into by your organization.
Tone Software Corporation maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and other related topics. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors, or service providers to better serve our customers and potential customers.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
OPT-OUT / UPDATE AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Users may request to be removed from our e-mail list by following the OPTOUT instructions on e-mails from Tone Software Corporation. If you would like to remove your information from our data base, discontinue future communications or wish to change or modify information previously provided please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We may keep all information in an off-line form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law. Please note that if your information is removed from our databases, you may no longer be able to access certain areas of our web site requiring registration or a subscription.