Customer Privacy Is Important To Us. Tone Protects Information You Provide To Us According To The Following Policies.
Collection, Use of Information, and Your Rights
Tone Software Corporation operates in a business-to-business environment. As a result, we do not focus on individual consumers or the collection of information specific to individual consumers.
In general, you can visit the Tone Software Corporation Web site without disclosing your identity or revealing any personal information about yourself. Tone Software may gather information regarding the length of your stay, the pages you view and your movement patterns through the site. We collect this information solely for our internal use and to improve the content and navigational features of our site so we may better serve our customers.
There are times, however, when we may need information from you that relates to the relationship or potential relationship between your organization and Tone Software Corporation, such as your name, your company’s name and address, your business telephone number and email address as well as details regarding your organization’s hardware and software environment. This information is typically required when you request or register to use Tone Software Corporation products or services, and is only obtained when you voluntarily submit it. Tone Software Corporation will use this information to respond to your requests for information, software products, product upgrades, technical support, and other related requested services.
GDPR Compliance – Your Data Rights
- You have the right to know how Tone Software will use your data. At any time, you may ask for copies of your data on file with Tone Software.
- The data on file is gathered, kept, and used solely to provide Tone products and services to your organization and you.
- If any of your data is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected and Tone will perform the update as soon as feasibly possible.
- You have the right to be forgotten, and have your data erased, if that data is not required by Tone to meet contractual, commercial, or statutory obligations entered into by your organization.
- You have the right to refuse the processing of your data for certain activities, such as direct marketing. If at any time you wish to OPTOUT from having your data used for purposes other than contractual, commercial, or statutory obligations entered into by your organization, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your refusal.
- You will not be charged a fee to exercise your rights as described above, unless your request alters contractual, commercial, or statutory obligations entered into by your organization.
CCPA and CPRA California Privacy Law Compliance – Your Data Rights
While the California CCPA and CPRA laws technically do not apply to Tone Software, as a California corporation we protect the rights of California consumers as follows:
- You have the right to opt out of having your data sold to third parties. Note that Tone never sells customer information to third parties.
- You have the right to request disclosure of data already collected, and the right to request deletion of data collected about you.
- You have the right to be notified and the right to equal services and price for goods and services.
- If at any time you wish to OPTOUT from having your data used for purposes other than contractual, commercial, or statutory obligations entered into by your organization, send an email to email@example.com stating you wish to OPTOUT.
To disable cookies and prevent the setting of cookies, adjust the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for instructions). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Email Newsletter related cookies: This site offers a product related newsletter or email subscriptions and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed users.
Form related cookies: When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages, request forms or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics so we can understand ways we might improve your website experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce useful content and organize the site in the most convenient manner. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social networks in various ways. These social media sites include: LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. These third parties will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
More Cookie Information
If you have concerns, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled to ensure the features you wish to utilize on this site will operate as expected. Should you require further information, please contact us using one of the following contact methods:
- Email Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Contact Us page and submit the form: Contact Us.
- Call Tone at 714-991-9460 during normal business hours.
Tone Software Corporation maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and other related topics. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors, or service providers to better serve our customers and potential customers.
Sharing of Information
Opt-Out / Update and Storage of Information
Users may request to be removed from our e-mail list by following the OPTOUT instructions on e-mails from Tone Software Corporation. If you would like to remove your information from our data base, discontinue future communications or wish to change or modify information previously provided please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We may keep all information in an off-line form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law. Please note that if your information is removed from our databases, you may no longer be able to access certain areas of our web site requiring registration or a subscription.