ReliaTel provides proactive, end to end visibility and management over the unique issues that often surface in an Avaya IP Office collaboration environment. Through ReliaTel, operations teams can detect and resolve issues long before they evolve into user-impacting problems.
As a result, the entire Avaya IP Office ecosystem has higher up-time, better availability, and superior service levels.
End to End Management for the Unique Avaya IP Office
ReliaTel provides in-depth visibility to the Avaya IP Office platform, including infrastructure, application, and VoIP QoS monitoring for true end to end management across the Avaya IP Office enabled collaboration ecosystem.
ReliaTel’s visibility to the Avaya IP Office platform includes:
- Visibility over all SNMP alarms generated
- Set fault thresholds to proactively detect out of range metrics for CPU, memory and disk usage performance
- Visibility into link bandwidth and usage for routers/switches
- Ability to enable/disable specific alarms to reduce operational “noise”
- Option to override alarm severity generated by the PBX
- Ability to proactively interact with Avaya PBXs to perform a “status trunk” that determines members within a trunk that are non-operational
ReliaTel delivers a comprehensive solution for centralized Fault, Performance, QoS, Automation, and Reporting for Avaya IP Office environments, including unique Avaya IP Office issues such as:
- System Rebooting
- ISDN Problems (T1 or E1 PRI connections)
- ISP & Dial-Up Data Connection Problems
- Remote Site Data Connection Problems over Leased (WAN) Lines
- Frame Relay Links
- Speech Calls Dropping
- Problems Involving Non-IP Phones
- Problems Involving IP Phones
- Locating a Specific PC Making Calls to the Internet
- Problems with Calls Answered/Generated by IP Office Applications
- Firewall Not Working Correctly
Quality of Service for the Avaya IP Office Collaboration Ecosystem
ReliaTel ensures quality of service and quality of experience throughout your Avaya IP Office environment, providing the deep metrics necessary to quickly identify the root cause of quality issues:
- Real-time visibility of Avaya RTCP VoIP QoS statistics via Dashboards, Drill-down views and performance reports
- Live call views showing RTCP packet activity of MOS, Packet Loss, Latency, and Jitter
- Dashboard roll-ups with Bottom-N VoIP performers for collection regions, IP endpoints and gateways
- Detailed raw VoIP QoS records with 50+ metrics for diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Access to Avaya CDR data for visibility to call ingress/egress statistics
- Performance indicators for link bandwidth and overall voice network performance
ReliaTel detects quality issues as they occur, pinpoints their exact cause, and provides interactive dashboards that enable staff to rapidly resolve quality affecting problems before users are impacted.
Extensive Avaya IP Office Alarm, Performance, and QoS Reporting
ReliaTel provides extensive Avaya IP Office reporting capabilities to optimize operations and meet service level expectations. ReliaTel reporting is fully customizable, enabling users to easily visualize alarm and quality trends, pinpoint recurring resource and performance metric spikes and issues, uncover blind spots, and gain actionable data to optimize service levels.
A wide range of reports are provided out-of-the-box, including:
- Recurring Alarm Reports, Summaries and Details
- Memory, CPU, Interface, Disk, and Ping Trend Reports
- Traceroute Summary Reports, Failed Trace, Priority Trace, and Unique Paths
- VoIP Quality Call Report, Voice Quality by Endpoint, Voice Quality by Collector
- Poorly Performing Calls