Tone Software Acquires CASI Products – Welcome CASI Users!
Tone is Pleased to Announce the Acquisition of the JES2Mail, JES2FTP, CICS2PDF, Mail2ZOS, and Win2Report (aka Win2Mail) Software.
Effective June 1, 2022, Tone has acquired the JES2Mail, JES2FTP, CICS2PDF, Mail2ZOS, and Win2Report (aka Win2Mail) software from LaBayne & Associates dba CASI Software, Inc.
Tone’s acquisition includes technology ownership, contract rights and transfer of existing licenses of the JES2Mail, JES2FTP, CICS2PDF, Mail2ZOS and Win2Report (aka Win2Mail) technology.
Moving Forward with Tone Software
Tone Software has over 40 years of mainframe expertise, including active partnership with IBM. Through Tone’s world-class development, quality assurance, and technical support, all users are assured of uninterrupted use and benefit from their CASI technology.
All of us at Tone Software are excited to welcome the CASI customers!
Product Support and Service
The CASI team is working directly with Tone during the transition to ensure each customer continues to receive the highest quality support. Tone’s 24×7 Technical Support team will process all support requests and work with the CASI technical team to provide the premier support your organization requires.
Please make note of the following Support procedures:
- Contact the Tone Support team to report product issues or request assistance. Multiple contact methods are available:
– Email Tone Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Telephone +1-714-991-9460, Option 1 during business hours of 8am – 5pm Pacific Time.
– Visit the Tone Support website to register for an account at Tone Online Support.
Your Tone Support account will be activated by the Tone Support team and you will be notified when your account is active.
- Tone engineers will open a support case and assign a case number for each inquiry. Customers are not required to reference the case number, but it is appreciated.
- Emergency or After Hours Support is available by calling Tone’s After Hours Support service at +1-714-991-9460, Option 1. Follow the steps for After Hours Support.
- During the transition, CASI product support information will continue to be available from the CASI website www.casisoft.com.
- The CASI Support email address email@example.com will continue to be valid during the transition. Any support requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be processed and support will be provided.
- Temporary Passwords can continue to be generated from the CASI Support site using customers’ existing CASI Support credentials.
The Tone team is currently integrating CASI product support information into the Tone Support website. Once integration is complete, CASI product users must register for Tone support at Tone Online Support. Registering will provide access to product maintenance, documentation, FAQs, and online support case creation and management directly from the Tone Support website.
Product Licensing and Maintenance
Going forward, all product licensing and maintenance will be handled by Tone Software. The following is effective as of June 1, 2022:
- All Purchase Orders should now be emailed to Tone Contracts: email@example.com
- Invoicing will be handled by Tone Software, and Tone invoices will include the necessary ACH details for electronic payments. Tone is happy to provide any additional information customers require to process payments.
- Customers utilizing resellers or outsourcers are asked to provide contact information for their current provider to Tone Contracts so that procedures for renewals and invoicing can be established.
- Tone Software will provide all quotations for product maintenance renewals beginning on or after August 1, 2022. Quotations will be emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this address to your safe sender list.
- CASI quotations for maintenance renewals beginning prior to August 1, 2022 will be honored by Tone Software without change to fees or terms.
Tone is committed to continuing the valuable relationship with you and your company, and we look forward to working with you!
Should you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tone’s U.S. headquarters at 1-714-991-9460, or through the Tone website at www.tonesoft.com, or via email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.